Vivo launched the V19 in Nepal in July and has now launched its successor-called vivo V20 in the Japanese market today. The company has been publishing the launch of the vivo V20 series for several weeks via the official handles of social media.
Although there are still two devices in the range, vivo has only launched the vivo V20 in Nepal for now. The company will soon be able to launch the vivo V20 SE and vivo V20 Pro in Nepal. More details will come in the coming weeks.
Let’s take a look at the specifications, features, where to buy, official price and availability of vivo V20 in Nepal.
Vivo V20 Specifications & Amp; Features Overview
vivo V20 has a 6.44 ” FHD+ AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels at an angle ratio of 20: 9. While the contrast position of the panel est indicated at 2000000: 1.
Vanilla V20 a notch style water drop, and it sports united nations curved design 2.5 D, and has a thickness of about 7.38 mm.similarly, the smartphone weighs about 172 grams.
vivo V20 also has an AG frosted glass back panel, which is chemically etched to reduce rays and make it even better at hand. The company also added an AF coating on top to make the panel less palpable for fingerprints and smears.
Under the hood, Vivo 20 comes with a gaming-focused mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset that supports the limited features of Qualcomm’s Elite gaming technology. The handset is available in a single memory configuration – 8 GB of RAM combined with 128 GB of internal storage.
To further improve performance, vivo has also integrated the multi-turbo engine with ART Turbo Turbo. However, we do not see the in vivo V20 Pro steam chamber bonding system.
On the back we see the rectangular plus premium camera module vivo X50 Pro-inspired that houses the configuration of the triple camera vivo V20. The camera specifications include UN 64MP (f / 1.89), the main camera is included, UN 8 megapixel (f / 2.2) and an mp camera that is capable of wide angle field of view of 108 degrees fahrenheit. Users can also use it to take bokeh and close-ups of objects up to 2.5 cm.
The third sensor is a 2 MEGAPIXEL monochrome sensor (f / 2.4). The phone use it for video Portrait art in which the background is converted to black and while the subject always remains in color. The rear camera supports Super Night mode, chopped zoom, Tripod mode and motion autofocus.
On the front, unlike the dual camera configuration vivo v19, the V20 has a single 44MP AutoFocus selfie camera with the ability to narrow from 15 cm. Users can also record 4K videos with the selfie camera. Other supporting roles are Steadiface Selfie Video, Slo-Mo, video, Dual view video and multi-style portrait.
Like the Pro variant, the Vanilla vivo V20 comes with a decent 4,000 mAh battery pack with 33W fast charging support. It comes with Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 11. In addition, it also have an integrated fingerprint sensor for biometrics.
Main features of Vivo V20 smartphone
- Body dimensions: 161. 30×74. 20×7. 48mm
- Weight: 100 g
- Display: 6.44-inch AMOLED panel; capacitive multi-touch panel
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels); aspect ratio 20: 9
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G; 8nm Mobile plate
- RAM: 8 Go
- Supply ability: 10000pcs / month)
- Software and user interface: Funtouch OS 11 (based on Android 11)
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Configuration;
- 64MP, F / 1.89 main filmier, AF
- 8 mpx camera, ultra-wide f / 2.2 sensor, 108º field of view
- 2MP monochrome lens, f / 2.4
- LED Flash
- Front camera: 44MP, f / 2.0 main filmier, AF
- The built-in speaker: Yes
- Audio: High resolution Audio
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM-slot, dual-band, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Supply Ability: 100000PCS / month
- Color options: Sunset Melody, Midnight Jazz, Moonlight Sonata.